SEAN

Very tired dog of mine. My fault entirely. Moved his food bowl to another room. Sadly passed away but memories linger on in his son Bruce, & his son Max. Both on my website: www.dougdevos.co.uk

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Todays Briefing.

Hello chaps & chapesses!

Today a quick briefing on the state of play in this ongoing saga.

I'm busy at the moment getting ready to go to Ireland for the summer, so I don't have much spare time to do any great organising on the i/net viz this new project of mine: to whit, screwing the corrupt bastards around Vidin in the property business. But I can assure them all that I will continue until I get the result I'm looking for: those people shown up for what they are; criminals!

A question: what's the difference between leva & euros?

Another question: how can one avoid paying Bulgarian govt. tax on property sales?

& one more question for today: if you put the answers to the first two questions together, what kind of a property deal do you get?

Bye for now, folks. Chat some more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment